Saturday 7 February 2015
Location: Baanderij the former NDSM shipyard
PROGRAM (times subject to change)
- 13:30 Reception hours' measurement & greet 'with coffee or tea
- 13:50am Welcome and explanation about the program
- 14:00 hour Praktijkles shipwreck of the Astrid on the Irish coast by Captain / owner Pieter van der Kam.
What all comes at you both professionally and personally as liabilities and claims.
- 15:15 hours Break
- 15:45 h Presentatie by Deijke Meijer Red over Green on dangerous powers.
What is changing and which satisfy a 31-12-2016, explanation and opportunity to ask questions.
- 16:30 hour Identify topics for meetings organized by the association Cross Harness.
Tell us all your wishes and ideas, Cross Harness with and what you can do so board with new plans can come
- 17:00 hour Meeting
Agenda and documents are mailed separately. It is important to include the management change and the state of our union.
Afterwards cozy drink
In the immediate vicinity are many fun occasions to after eating good food together. Dinner for own account.
The board expects a large turnout but soon to sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: Baanderij, MS. of Riemsdijkweg
Good news for those arriving by car: Free parking!
Location of the parking:
Upon entering the NDSM you save for the blue building of the Baanderij (t.o. ferry) Links of daarna direct rechts. Then straight through the open gate of us ” private” park.